Children of the Mekong Hong Kong
Founded in 2001, this charity is one of the 7 chapters of « Enfants du Mekong », a charity based in France.
This non-profit organization is registered at the Inland Revenue department under the #91/7344. It is a tax-exempt charity.
Managed by volunteers passionate about making a difference in the lives of under- privileged children, the chapter is very active, promoting sponsorships and raising funds to build schools and foster homes.
The charity operates at grass-roots level to ensure the adequate distribution of funds. It is fully transparent about its administrative costs.
The HK delegation team (firstname.lastname@example.org):
– Delphine Marguin: Head of the HK Chapter
– Béatrice Guillosson: Vice President
– Marie-Pierre Gourdier: Secretary General
– Minh Viegas: Treasurer
– Aurore Felzine: Communication & Partnerships
– Diane de Beaudrap: Communication & « Bambou » (field volunteer) in Cambodia from 2013 to 2015
– Christel Villepelet: Events